Monday, August 04, 2008

SURPRISE TO ME!!!

What a surprise to open our door Sunday afternoon and see CUBBIE standing there--just flying in from Virginia!! Cubbie and I were roommates at BYU-Idaho and of course the best of friends!! I literally haven't heard from her in over a year...and then I get a text from her asking for my address. I thought it was weird--but then again--knowing Cubbie, I didn't question it too much. Next thing I know, she's at my front door. SOOO FUN!! It was like being in college all over again.
Thanks again Cubbie for the surprise visit!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! She texted me last week too and asked for your address, but then changed her mind and said she might go to L.A. Glad she made it to see you. I miss that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey christiny, i just realized that I posted as annie on your blog. we're studying together and i'm using her computer.

    ReplyDelete