Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Here is Sammy showing off his first real "Owie". He had a fall at the park but he didn't cry and of course I didn't go running to him--so I didn't know until a while later when I saw blood drooping out of his arm. Good thing I had bandaids in my purse! It was a first real mothering/nursing moment for me and I felt so proud of my little guy as I cleaned out the rocks with wipees and put his little band-aid on, he was happy as can be through the whole thing! The next day I asked him, "te duele tu owie o ya no?" (does your owie still hurt or not anymore) and for the first time he answered me saying "Ya no, Mommy" (not anymore, Mommy). It's fun to see him putting together sentences now and responding to us with real answers--we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment