I wish I could have been there! I love the pictures of Sammy posing all by himself. He's getting SO tall. What a great post.
SAMMY!!! Oh my goodness, how in the world did you get so big and HANDSOME?
Jenna...c'mon...look at his parents! He's big from his momma and handsome from his pappa! hahah
He is so cute, Christine! I can't believe how big your Sammy is! I hope all is well with family.
I wish I could have been there! I love the pictures of Sammy posing all by himself. He's getting SO tall. What a great post.
ReplyDeleteSAMMY!!! Oh my goodness, how in the world did you get so big and HANDSOME?
ReplyDeleteJenna...c'mon...look at his parents! He's big from his momma and handsome from his pappa! hahah
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, Christine! I can't believe how big your Sammy is! I hope all is well with family.
ReplyDelete