It's 3:00 am and I'm writing this between contractions. (that's what ppl do when they don't have a tv and they're trying to pass the time away before going to the hospital).
I hate contractions--but I'm loving the break between them. God is so smart. So far they're still 5-7 mins apart(ish) so I assume by the time you wake up to read this I should be on my way or in the hospital.
Oooooh I hope this goes fast!!
YEAH!!!!!!! Still praying for yoU! Can't wait to see pics of Sammy's little brother!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
Hope all is going well. Our prayers are with you, you've been on my mind lately. Can't wait for pictures!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We hope all goes well and are anxiously awaiting first pictures:)
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm assuming since there's been no more posting, you're in the hospital and Baby Velasco #2 is now a vivid part of your world. CAN'T WAIT FOR PICTURES!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a minute I need to get your mailing address from you
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!!!! I'm hope everything went (or is going) well! You are amazing! I hope I can be like you when I'm pregnant! :)
ReplyDeletehaha..."I'm hope" ??? Don't know what that was about. "I hope..." :)
ReplyDelete