Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sammy likes to compare Jacob's "chiquito" (small) features to his "grande" (big) features. It's so cute. Here he's saying "pie chiquito" (small foot). He's SOOO happy with his new little brother :)

6 comments:

  1. So does Sammy look like he grew a foot over night now that there is someone so tiny next to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Velascos!
    Your new bundle of joy is adorable.
    Can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable and so is Sammy. All the best to La growing Familia Velasco (yo quiero aprender el espanol - but not getting there very fast!) - b (betsy shafer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine!
    Congratulations!!! I just went through a similar thing with my delivery on the 24th(although my first c-section). I cried too, but all is for the best. I hope you are recovering well and it sounds like you are having a wonderful time enjoying your new little Jacob. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Paco and Christine!
    Your kids are beautiful. I've been wondering how all your family is doing, Paco. Good luck with the little tike!
    Lisa (Cook) Stratton

    ReplyDelete