I caught Sammy crying in this picture--he was afraid of the little tiny dog behind him that was howling while I took his parent's picture. It was such a cute candid moment, I couldn't resist :)
He is so handsome. Uhm... so did you know that you can post more than one picture into a post? You just click on the link "add another image" that is obove the "browse" button and to the left. I remembered you saying you didn't like that you couldn't post more than one picture at a time. Hope this helps.
Oh, those tears are so sincere. So precious. Love it Christine!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome. Uhm... so did you know that you can post more than one picture into a post? You just click on the link "add another image" that is obove the "browse" button and to the left. I remembered you saying you didn't like that you couldn't post more than one picture at a time. Hope this helps.
ReplyDelete