Wednesday, August 05, 2009

We love BYU-Idaho

As if it's not obvious enough in what we wear and what we talk about everyday...we LOVE BYU-Idaho :)

We just got back from an awesome trip to Rexburg and got some great training as BYU-Idaho Ambassadors. Everyone asks, "What is an ambassador" and we generally answer them with "We're representatives of BYU-Idaho in San Jose". We have three purposes: 1. gather the alumni, 2. inform perspective students, and 3. share the spirit of ricks. pretty simple and TONS of fun! :)

Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Me too, me too! BYU-Idaho is the best. That's so fun that you guys got to go back and visit...AND have training on campus! There's something special about the training that goes on at that place. I would love to go back for Education Week or something sometime. I miss it there! And I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete