Thursday, January 14, 2010

Article of Faith 1-3

This has been a fun project to work on the past few weeks. I heard a story about a bishop teaching his 3 1/2 year old son all 13 articles of faith in order to prove that it was possible because his primary teacher was saying it was "too hard" for the primary kids to do. (note--I don't even know if this is a true story or not!) but anyway--the bishop succeeded in teaching his 3 year old all 13 articles of faith. So I thought I'd give it a try, and it's been so fun! We started right before Christmas and here we are...




Note: The memory card got full by the end of the 4th, that's why it's on a separate video. I had already bribed him so many times to do this video...I didn't want to start it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment