Monday, May 19, 2008

57 hours left...is there a surprise?

Only 57 hours left...time is passing quicker than I expected! It was such a pleasant surprise to logon to Gmail last night and see the little green dot by Paco's name...we immediately began to chat (even though it was midnight Mexico time)!

I slept like a log last night, which surprised me. i suppose it was from waking up so early to say goodbye; but it was much appreciated and gave me the energy to go back to the gym today! woohoo!

SURPRISE!!??!!

So I love surprises, and therefore I like to give surprises too. Paco will have some sort of surprise when he gets home...but he has no idea. Will I buy a new wardrobe for him or me? Will I highlight my hair? Will I paint Sammy's room? Will I make his favorite meal? Who knows. He'll have to wait and see. Keep posted to find out what the surprise is going to be.... :) Only 57 hours to do it in. Can we do it? YES WE CAN!! (quoted by Bob the Builder; thanks Bob!)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you're up too . . . definitely more constructive than my time alone for a week, I'm sure! BTW I love your new blog header! And the fact that you added commenting back on here! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete