Yes, I can't believe it either...only 13 hours left till Paco's feet hit American soil once again! My secret project is just about completed--and I love it. I'm not sure if it's a gift to him or a gift to me...because it's fantastic. Tomorrow I can post pictures :) Let's just say...all I have left is GREEN. :) hmmmmm
Yesterday my friend and I checked out "Ikea" which I have heard about all my life, and finally got to go. Pretty impressive, if I do say so. It sure makes you wish you had an extra $5000 to completely remodel every room in the house!
Stay posted for pics of the great surprise tomorrow! :)
Can't wait for the surprise!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd IKEA . . . ya . . . holy huge . . . holy temptation.
Don't you just LOVE Ikea? We just got one not too far away, the company I worked for built it. I LOVE IT! They have really decent prices too. Anyway, hope you're having fun.
ReplyDelete