Monday, November 09, 2009

Lots of pics, not a lot of words

I noticed I've been posting pictures, but not talking so much on here lately. A basic update on us: Jacob just turned one and is walking all over the place now--so fun! It's fun to have a baby around again and watch him grow, and not only that, but be able to enjoy it along with Sammy. When Sammy was little, I had nobody around to say "Hey look he's walking, or he's clapping, or look how cute he is when he throws his food on the ground" because well, that's what it's like being a stay-at-home mom who's husband is gone! haha Anyway, now that Sammy's old enough, we enjoy it together and Sammy seems to get just as much satisfaction as I do out of Jacob's cuteness. That's a lot of fun.

Paco's been buried in his CPA prep books for the past few weeks. We're on the final countdown now. Nov 19th is the big day! We are so excited for him and hope it goes well! (mind you, this is only the FIRST out of FOUR tests he has to take, but this is the whopper test--so we're hoping to pass it and get it out of the way!) So for any of you looking for extra things to pray for--add us on :)

As for me, well my butch hair cut job finally grew out and I'm beginning to like it. I guess I still haven't posted pictures, have I? Hmm.. I'll work on that. This weekend I had a great time doing a photo shoot with my neighbor, professional photographer, Jeanine Brown. I learned a lot as we took shots of a bunch of different families and just had fun. I SOOO look forward to the day when I feel confident enough to do pictures myself and possibly have my own business. I'm a total greenie still, but someday...someday. :) For the meantime, I'll keep posting my wanna-be pics that I'm too lazy to edit in Photoshop. I know I could make them even better--but let's face it--I'd rather be checking my email than photoshopping all my pics!

Happy November to all :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to Paco on his exam. Oh the joys of exams. :) Scott has one this week too, but not a CPA exam... thankfully. :)

    We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that you didn't like your haircut. It looked really cute at the halloween party.

    ReplyDelete