Friday, February 19, 2010

Me Ra Koh Training Photo




The second assignment was a self-portrait.

Here's my description as to why I chose to do it this way:

One of my very first solos was in either 4th or 5th grade. It was a single line of a song called "My Computer and Me". These are some of the words of the song: "My computer and me...we're as happy as can be..."
Who knew at that time (1990??) that someday my life would revolve around my little laptop. Okay, it doesn't revolve around it--but I sure have a special relationship with my computer, for in it holds:
pictures: thousands of pictures of loved ones and special moments
genealogy: personal stories of ancestors, relatives, and others
business: more information about my business life than anyone could possibly remember in their brain
communication: probably the main thing I use it for. Frequent emails to mom, sisters, husband, friends, facebooking, blogging, and keeping up with all of you that read this blog!!! :)

So that's it. That's who I am in two pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment