Friday, February 19, 2010

Me Ra Koh Training Photo



I'm a wanna-be, wanna be photographer. That means, yeah I wanna be one, but I'm not even close enough to be one to call myself a wanna be. Because of Daisy, an awesome friend of mine who actually IS a photographer, (www.AnDphotography.blogspot.com) I won't give up. I am going to work on my photography skills one project at a time. And here's project #1.

This photo has no photography skill whatsoever in it. I don't think it was supposed to actually. I had to find something that I felt described myself at this time in my life. I don't know about you guys--but to me that seemed an impossible task to find just one thing that would answer that. Then...the bookshelf popped out at me.

Tell me what you think this means... (leave comments below) :)

3 comments:

  1. Every page is a new adventure
    Wisdom in thy youth (everything is relative! lol!)

    time with kids (you sit and read to them)
    cooking (Cook book?)
    self improvement (You read things in books that improve your life)
    staying close to the Lord with scriptures
    ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh...no cook book. i wish. that would mean I actually know how to cook.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means you have wisdom as numerous as the pages on your shelf.

    I also am such a wannabe. I'm taking a class soon just to learn the functions of my camera. If you keep posting your projects, I'll have to take them on too and learn photography through you, through your friend Daisy.

    ReplyDelete