
There are days when I just plain ole don't want to run. And then there are days like the past 3-4 when I.DONT.WANT.TO.RUN. I'd rather sit in my saggy pants in the house curled up in bed or on the couch remembering how much I hate "morning" sickness and texting Paco telling him that IF we have a child it will be via adoption.
Oh wait, this is the official announcement...so be it known that I actually am excited for the pregnancy. But it'll be more exciting in December :)
Haha! Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations. The world needs more adorable, sweet, loving children. Don't worry, when they are teenagers I'll remind you that they were once adorable, sweet, loving children ~ and the day will come when they will be adorable, sweet, and loving people!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I HATED being so sick with Gracie... HAY TED it... but now when I look at her beautiful face, it isn't so bad. Another thing that made it not so bad... good drugs. :) Don't suffer.
ReplyDeleteSUPER CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISTINE AND PACO!!!! I love these announcements...especially from you two. :) I hope you feel better soon! I'm down to 5 weeks of pregnancy and can't wait to be done...and yet I can, because there are so many things I need to do and I want just a little more time with my Chaser-man all to myself. :)
ReplyDelete