Sunday, April 10, 2011

my agenda vs their agenda

My agenda: wake up and go as a family to sammy's t-ball practice
Their agenda: take separate cars at separate times

My agenda: come home, put Jacob to bed, go for a 4 mile run while paco watches kids
Their agenda: Paco went back to work (duh, tax season? i didn't factor that one in) and kids refusing to nap

My agenda: Get to church early to get some things done before it starts
Their agenda: Arrive exactly at 11:30, just in time to sit down.

My agenda: keep kids awake all day so they'll go to bed early tonight
Their agenda: woohoo, more time to play in our bedroom before we have to sleep


Just another lesson to me that agendas are made to be changed. Sometimes I get really high strung when the agenda doesn't go as planned...but I'm getting better :)

When it comes to running...I'm learning that it would be most effective if I got up at like 5:30 or 6 am to get in a good run, like most "runners" do. But yeah, that's not gonna happen! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love it...that is real life right there. Plans are made to be changed whether we like it or not!

    ReplyDelete