Friday, October 10, 2008

Hard to believe

It's hard to believe that our little family of three will soon be four!

Tonight I spent time sorting through sammy's 0-6 month clothes choosing what I would be putting on our new, un-named, soon-to-be-born son. It really took me back. I don't know about you guys but I looked at the clothes and swore it had only been weeks since Sammy was wearing them. I was shocked everytime I looked at the tag and saw that it was a 3-6 month size!! He has grown so fast (that is so cliche...but so true).

One of my absolute favorite things in the whole world is to see Sammy and Papi together. Sammy is in high heaven when he gets to play with his Papi (pronounced Poppy). And I know that it's going to be even better when he has a little brother to share with.

I am so, so, so excited to bring yet another little boy into this world. I can just see them now, when the bitter/sweet moment comes when it's time for Sammy to go on his mission and his little brother is only two years behind...what a great example Sammy is going to be for his little bro. He's got a huge job ahead of him. I'm sure glad I wasn't a first-born; they have so much pressure! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at your blog makeover! So cute! So, have you got the camera yet? I can't wait to see pics. And I loved your reflection on the clothes. Last night while I was shopping I stopped and took a peak at the newborn and premie clothes and just about died at how teeny tiny they were. So hard to believe they grow SOOOOOOOO fast! I can't wait to meet Velasco #2 via your blog. Wish I could drop out and visit you like I did last time. Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You better post a belly pic before it's gone!

    ReplyDelete